(1) Includes co-investment of $206 million.
||Onex Partners III
||$985 million /
$244 million from Onex
||83% / Onex’ portion is 21%
|Value Realized to Date:
||$478 million / $118 million by Onex
|Annual Revenues (2015):
(2) Before a $110 million realization on promissory notes, of which $27 million was to Onex.
(3) Includes additional investments of $50 million and $66 million completed in October 2012 and March 2014, respectively, of which Onex' share was $12 million and $16 million, respectively. In August 2014 the Onex Partners III Group sold a portion of the March 2014 Investment to certain members of JELD-WEN Management for $1 million of which Onex' share was less than $1 million.
(4) Includes co-investment of $104 million, after sale of $83 million to other co-investors in February 2012 and additional investments in October 2012 and March 2014.
(5) Ownership on an as-converted basis, after giving effect to cumulative repayments and conversion of the remaining promissory notes.
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of windows and doors. Consistently ranked as Oregon’s largest privately owned company, JELD-WEN began in 1960 as a small Oregon millwork plant with 15 employees and today has approximately 20,000 employees across more than 100 locations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company’s extensive product offering encompasses windows, exterior doors, interior doors and related building products that are sold globally through multiple distribution channels, including retail home centers, wholesale distributors and building products dealers. JELD-WEN has been an ENERGY STAR Partner since 1998.