(1) Includes co-investment of $192 million.
||Onex Partners III
||$921 million(1)(2)(3) /
$227 million from Onex(2)(3)(4)
||71% / Onex’ portion is 18%
|Value Realized to Date:
||$110 million / $27 million by Onex
||Klamath Falls, Oregon
|Annual Revenues (2012):
(2) Before a $110 million realization on promissory notes, of which $27 million was to Onex.
(3) Includes additional investment of $50 million completed in October 2012, of which Onex' share was $12 million.
(4) Includes co-investment of $97 million, after sale of $83 million to other co-investors in February 2012 and additional investment in October 2012.
(5) Ownership on an as-converted basis, after giving effect to cumulative repayments and conversion of the remaining promissory notes.
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of windows and doors. Consistently ranked as Oregon’s largest privately owned company, JELD-WEN began in 1960 as a small Oregon millwork plant with 15 employees and today has approximately 19,000 employees across more than 100 locations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company’s extensive product offering encompasses windows, exterior doors, interior doors and related building products that are sold globally through multiple distribution channels, including retail home centers, wholesale distributors and building products dealers. JELD-WEN has been an ENERGY STAR Partner since 1998.